When you think of online policies, think EASY, EFFECTIVE, AND ECONOMICAL.
MSBA's new O-Policy Service —
- provides online access to MSBA's Sample Policy Manual, with over 350 sample policies that address school board operations, general school administration, fiscal / business management, personnel, students and public relations
- includes live links to legal references included in the sample policies
- allows users to search for the appropriate policy by using key words and/or phrases
- is password-protected so that only district-designated personnel can modify or add policies
- saves the district time and money
- eliminates manual cut and paste of revisions to local policies
- allows the district to add local district-specific policies easily and efficiently
- includes over-the-phone technical support
COST TO DISTRICT: $1,500 - $3,000 per year depending on level of training and technical support provided by MSBA.
DISTRICT REQUIREMENTS: Computer; internet access; district staff person must attend one-day training session.
In addition to the O-Policies via the Internet, school districts can continue to obtain copies of sample policies on cd-rom.
Contact Denotris Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.